Live Well Funding for Tenants
Your wellbeing is important to us and if you’re a ForHousing tenant in Salford, Oldham, Knowsley or Fylde and are in crisis, we have additional funding available designed to help you in the short term to buy essential items that you cannot afford. Some of the ways in which we can help include:
- Vouchers for food and other essential items such as toiletries
- White goods such as a washing machine and fridge freezer
- Counselling sessions, click here to refer yourself
- Top-up a pre-payment energy meters
- Household items such as bedding and curtains
If you need help with any of the above or with purchasing other essentials not listed, please complete the Live Well form below. We review on a case by case basis – we will do our best to support you or put you in touch with someone who can.
We can also:
- Work with you to review your income and outgoings
- Offer advice on ways to make the most of your income and reduce debt
- Look at whether you’re receiving all the financial support you’re entitled to
- Signpost you to other agencies that we think could help you
- Provide employment support to help you gain extra skills to secure a job
Please do not struggle alone. We are here to help and can also support you with contacting utility suppliers, assisting you in applying for benefits, advice on budgeting and managing any rent arrears or other debts. If you would like support, you can complete an online form by clicking here and our team will be in touch or call us on 0300 123 55 22.