How can we help
We understand that managing your money can sometimes feel overwhelming. We want to do everything we can to help.
We all find ourselves at times struggling with managing our money, especially with the rising cost of living. We want to support you to get the help you need, so that you feel confident in handling your financial commitments.
We’re here to help with questions about Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, Discretionary Housing Payments and Hardship Payments, along with money and rent advice. We also offer support if you’re struggling with the cost of living.
We can connect you to local and national support agencies that support with:
- Managing your rent account
- Budgeting advice to help make your money go further
- Benefit advice / benefit checks
- Assistance to complete benefit applications, for example, Personal Independence Payment
- Setting up a bank account
- Grant applications, for example, Social Fund
- Affordable credit options
- Avoiding illegal money lending and loan sharks
Visit our contact us page so we can help you.
Are you struggling to pay your rent?
If you are struggling to pay your rent, we understand how stressful this is for you and we want to support you as best we can.
Our priority is to support you. Our team can work with you to understand the issues you are facing.