Employment Support Service
Are you looking for work, or maybe you know someone who is? Our brand new Employment Support service can help.
If you’re a tenant and need help with employment, you can receive support from an experienced advisor who can provide you access to:
- Careers advice from the National Careers Service
- Training to help increase your skills that will help you in the workplace
- Work experience which includes volunteering and work placements
- Support and advice to help you search for jobs
- Support and advice to build you independence and confidence
- One to one coaching sessions
Our service will help you feel confident getting into work, no matter what your employment situation is. Whether you’ve not worked in a long time, looking to change jobs or refresh your skills, our new Employment Support Team are here to help!
To find out more about the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0330 995 7291 to contact a member of the team.