The Be Proud awards return!
There are some truly amazing people within your communities, and we want to make sure that everyone is recognised for their achievements and contributions to making where you live a better, brighter place.
Last year, we celebrated and recognised the incredible community spirit shown through our Be Proud awards.
We’re excited to be running the Be Proud awards again so that we can spend the remainder of this year recognising the inspirational people who are making a difference to where you live.
There will be to nominate from, with the winners being announced right here on the website from 8 December.
You’ll be able to nominate people in your community for the following categories:
- The Maureen Clunan Award (Greatest Group)– A community group that have made a great impact on their community with their dedication and will power.
- Young Person Award – A young person (aged under 25) who has stepped up in their community through volunteering or making a difference to people that they live with or within their community.
- The Fred Jones Award (Greatest Project) – A project that has made a positive impact to communities and has brought people together.
- The Steve Sheridan Award (Volunteer award) – An award for someone who goes beyond the call of duty to make a positive difference in their community.
- Super Staff – For someone who has made a huge impact to their team and go above and beyond.
We want you to nominate your friends, family and neighbours who have made a huge difference to your wellbeing, so we can help to share their stories and show your appreciation.
All those shortlisted will be invited to a special evening celebration with each winner will receiving a £40 gift voucher. Everyone who is shortlisted will receive a special Be Proud certificate.
To nominate someone all you need to do is fill in this quick form by clicking here.
Submissions will close on Monday 16 October, so make sure to submit your nominations before then!
We can’t wait to share the amazing work that takes place in your communities, sharing the positivity and hear some great stories about community spirit.
Let’s get nominating!