Bins, waste and recycling
At ForHousing, we’re not responsible for the collection and disposal of household waste. We want to ensure you get all the information you need.
It’s best to contact Cheshire West and Cheshire council who can tell you:
- What rubbish is collected and when
- What goes in your recycling bin
- How to report a missed bin collection
- How to find your nearest recycling centre
- Ordering new bins for your home
We’re big on sustainability and keeping things as environmentally friendly as possible. Visit Cheshire West and Cheshire council’s waste webpage here.
You can play an important part by reducing the amount of rubbish by reusing and recycling as much as you can. Here are some tips that can help:
- Get to know the rules of what you can and cannot recycle. You can find out more in our ‘living green’ area.
- Ditch the plastic bags
- Reduce your use of single-use plastic
- Make a meal plan to reduce food waste
- Look into home composting
- Repair used items rather than throwing them away
We’re committed to making every effort to reduce the amount of waste we produce from our operations, and from your home. We recycle 100% of waste from any improvement works we do.