Tenancy management service
We work in partnership with Cheshire West and Chester council, supporting them to deliver their extended duties under the Homeless Reduction Act 2017. We're committed to reducing homelessness across the area
We're now offering a 'fully managed' service to private landlords.
We will be working with forfutures to offer homes to customers, helping them to maintain tenancies and remain independent and off the streets.
We're looking to work with private landlords who are also passionate about tackling homelessness and share our vision of Improved Lives.
Did you know?
- 85% of total homes in the area (157,920) are privately owned
- 4413 empty homes were reported in October 2018
- 22% of all private sector households (26,200) are classed as vulnerable
- 10% management fee
- Guaranteed rent – regular payments will be made to you each month
- Court administration and attendance carried out for you
- Competitive rates for maintenance work through Liberty Services
- All compliance / safety checks can be carried out for you (charges apply) including; Gas Safety, Electrical Safety, Legionella, Fire Safety etc.
- Person centred wrap around support for tenants to help them set up benefits claims / set up bills etc. Support visits at least once a month by the forfutures support team and/or Housing officer – dependant on tenant’s needs.
- Inventory, right to rent checks, arrears management, tenancy agreements generated and signed - all included within the management fee – no additional admin fees
What types of tenancies and homes are we looking for?
- 1 bed self contained homes such as flats or bungalows
- 2 bedroom homes either flats or houses
If you think you have a home suitable or would like to hear more about our management service, contact our team.
Phone: 0151 3732512 / 07587 668616