These service standards explain what you can expect when you access a service.
- Be polite and courteous when dealing with enquiries
- Understand and respond to the different needs of individuals
- Treat you and your home with respect
- Observe your right to privacy
- Keep you informed in ways which are easy to understand
- Take ownership of a service request until it has been effectively delivered
- Deliver services within published timescales
They reflect the seven areas you said were most important to ensure a positive experience and were developed following consultation through involved tenant groups and surveys with other tenants. They are reviewed every two years and monitored by involved tenant groups on a quarterly basis using tenant inspections (mystery shopping), tenant satisfaction surveys and performance indicators.