Passport to Wellbeing - social prescribing
The Passport to Wellbeing is your journey to improving daily life and feeling positive. This is currently being piloted in the Ellesmere Port area.
What is Passport to Wellbeing?
Social, emotional and practical guidance, tailored to your needs with the support of our friendly wellbeing team.
Who is it for?
Cheshire West and Chester Council tenants who are over the age of 18.
How does it work?
Five reasons why . . .
- Connect with people and groups to support and enrich you
- Be active and discover a new interest or activity
- Take notice and recognise your own wellbeing
- Keep learning, try something new and improve your confidence
- Give the time to invest in yourself and others
Discover . . .
- Healthy lifestyle activities and skills
- Your community and new interests
- Advice to manage your home and finances
- Employment, training and volunteering
How to contact us
If you are interested in hearing more, then contact us and a member of the team will be able to provide more information.