Online Skills Centre
Need help taking that next step into employment? Find out more about our Online Skills Centre today!
We are proud to offer a fantastic course for unemployed people to help them gain the confidence to get online! Learners must be 19+, on an employment benefit and a legal UK resident.
On day one of the course, learners will be presented with their own laptop which they will use for the duration of the course. On the final day, learners will be able to take their laptop home with them to use as their own resource to continue to build their skills.
This two-week course will gain you the following qualifications:
· HABC Level 1 Personal Development for Employability (Tailored to IT)
· HABC Level 2 Customer Service
· HABC Unit: I.T Fundamentals
· HABC Unit: Using the Internet
· HABC Unit: Using Email
You will learn how to confidently use the following:
· Shop safely online
· Use Skype
· How to use Universal Job Match and send a CV
· How to use eBay and Paypal
· Create and use a job searching email address
· How to use social media and much much more!
The Online Skills Centre will run Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 4.30 pm, for 2 weeks, starting at 9.30 am on Monday 16 April 2018.
Please ensure that you take proof of benefit, your birth certificate or photo ID to prove your eligibility for the course.