Make sure you’re up to date on our opening hours this Christmas!
We are committed to providing an excellent service and want to make sure that you receive the support you need, whenever you need it.
We have lots of ways you can reach out to us from the comfort of your own home and someone will be back in touch on Thursday 2nd January:
• MyAccount+ app – this is available on both the Apple store and Google Play
• Visit the website which includes a range of information
• Email us at email@example.com
If you need to report an emergency repair or are experiencing any other housing related issue, please call 0300 123 5522.
If you are experiencing a housing problem which could lead to you becoming immediately homeless, please contact your local council:
Salford: 0161 794 8888
Oldham: 0161 770 6936
Knowsley: 0800 694 0280
Cheshire West & Chester: 0300 123 2442 (option 2)
For Police emergencies call 999 or if you need to report a non-urgent matter to the local Police please call: 101
If you can smell gas, or suspect a gas leak, always call National Grid on 0800 111 999 (anytime day or night)
• The Service Centre will close at 3pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and will reopen on Thursday 2nd January 2020 at 8.00am
• The Regent Street office and Stockbridge Village office will close at 3pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and reopen again Thursday 2nd January 2020 at 9.00am
• The Little Hulton office will close at 5pm on Monday 23rd December 2019 and reopen on Friday 3rd January 2020 at 9am
• The Fitton Hill office will close at 5pm on Monday 23rd December 2019 and reopen on Thursday 2nd January 2020 at 9am
• The Ellesmere Port office will close at 4pm on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and reopen at 8.30am on Thursday 2nd January 2020. Forfutures advice service remains available on Friday 27th December. Please contact 0300 123 2442 to speak with somebody or email firstname.lastname@example.org