Bank Holiday closures
ForHousing offices will be closed on Monday 26th August
Tenants are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to providing essential services to you, no matter the holiday.
We want to make sure that you receive the best support whenever you need us. That’s why we have various digital channels which allow you to reach out to us from the comfort of your own home.
You can speak to us by using the following channels and someone will be back in touch on Tuesday 27th August:
• Downloading the MyAccount+ app
• Visiting the website which includes valuable information about your tenancy
• Message us via live chat on either MyAccount+ app or the website
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report an emergency repair or are experiencing any other housing related issue, please call 0300 123 5522.
If you are experiencing a housing problem which could lead to you becoming homeless, please contact your local council.
For Police emergencies call 999 or if you need to report a non-urgent matter to the local Police please call: 101
If you can smell gas, or suspect a gas leak, always call National Grid on 0800 111 999 (anytime day or night)
• The Service Centre will reopen on Tuesday 27th August From 8am to 6.30pm
• The Regent Street office and Stockbridge Village office will be open again on Tuesday 27th August from 9am to 5pm.
• The Little Hulton Office will reopen on Wednesday 27th August from 9am to 5pm.
• The Fitton Hill Office will reopen on Thursday 29th August from 9am to 5pm.