We have two services that we provide for older people (typically those who are over 55) as well as younger people with a disability who are able to live independently.
Alarm & Home Visit Support
Support staff will install an emergency alarm that is monitored 24 hours a day, complete a support plan and agree with you the number of visits to be provided based on the level of support you need.
This service will help you to maintain your independence for as long as possible with support to lead an active and fulfilling life.
This service can support you if:
- You are not as mobile as you used to be or at risk of falls
- You have no family or friends to support you
- You feel that your confidence and independence might be decreasing
- You need advice on remaining safe in your home
- You need help with aids and adaptations
- You need advice about other agencies and services who can support you
- You need support making new friends, attending clubs or taking up a hobby
Alarm monitoring only
If you do not need home visits, support staff will install an emergency alarm that is monitored 24 hours a day.
This service will help you to maintain your independence and give you peace of mind knowing that help is available at the touch of a button.
This service may be a better option for you if:
- You have the support of family or friends
- Your mobility is not good and you are at risk of falls
- You are able to get out and about
- You can manage your own well-being and finances
If you and your family would like the peace of mind of knowing that help is available 24 hours a day, feel free to contact us for more information.