Planning Team Lead
- Date Posted
- Application Closing Date
- 24/09/2021 23:59
- 36 per week
- £40,000.00 per annum
ForHousing is a social purpose business that positively impacts communities by reinvesting profits to help build vibrant and safe communities. We know that together we achieve more, so we work with a range of like-minded partners to deliver positive change in communities and to improve lives.
We currently have an opportunity for a Planning Team Lead to join us to develop repair and maintenance strategies and plans for all repair, improvement and servicing activities, whilst ensuring that promises to customers are met and incorporated appropriately.
You’ll make sure all our asset data is captured and its integrity maintained with our IT systems, coupled with having responsibility for performance management, improving our performance indicators and ensure our assets are maintained and brough up to the Decent Homes standard.
To be successful in this role, candidates will have the following:
· HNC, HNC or equivalent in Asset or Property Management related area or evidence of extensive experience as an Asset or Planning Manager within a social housing environment
· Degree or equivalent in Asset or Property Management (desirable)
· Experience of leading and manging a team delivering an asset portfolio investment planning function (desirable)
· Experience of budget setting and control, business planning and performance management
· Extensive experience of using Microsoft Office
· Extensive experience of working in a social housing environment.
· Experience of developing and delivering planned works and/or maintenance services. Including working up schedules of works, specifications and other relevant tender documentation.
· Experience in interrogating and interpreting large data sets.
· Experience and understanding of domestic energy assessment, SAP and the zero carbon agenda (desirable).
· Must have a sound technical knowledge with respect to repairs and maintenance investment and repair methodology within domestic housing stock.
As well as a generous holiday entitlement, we offer a range of benefits for a rewarding career including a pension scheme and staff discount club membership. We’ll also make sure you get the training and benefits you deserve.
ForHousing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: 24th September 2021 (we reserve the right to close early if we receive sufficient applicants)