Housing Officer (FTC until August 2022)
- Date Posted
- Application Closing Date
- 05/11/2021 23:59
- 36 per week
- £27,238.00 per annum
- Ellesmere Port, Neston and Winsford
ForHousing is a forward-thinking social organisation that positively impacts communities. We're also proud to create opportunities that make things happen - for people, families, homes and communities. We're a busy team with lots to do. We can only achieve this if we've got the right resources so we look for people and partners with as much enthusiasm and passion as we have for making things happen.
We are seeking applications for the role of Housing Officer to take an operational lead in ensuring the effective delivery of Neighbourhood services across ForHousing’s HMC housing stock, driving continuous review and improvement of services and provide leadership for the Neighbourhood teams
This is the perfect role if you have experience in:
Excellent communicator at all levels and to use and utilise a range of communication methods
· Able to work with demanding deadlines and manage resources through peaks and troughs.
· Able to make sound judgements on the information available
· Highly developed organisational, communication, decision-making and workload management skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to tailor communication accordingly to a range of audiences and circumstances
· Ability to work equally effectively as part of a team or on own initiative
· Ability to identify problems or issues, adopt appropriate and, if needed, innovative solutions and implement changes through to a positive outcome.
· Ability to consistently achieve targets and deliver excellent customer service in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to respond effectively to queries and problem solving
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Andrew Rooke on 07587 668322
ForHousing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Closing date: 5th November 2021 (please be aware that this vacancy may close earlier dependent on number of applications)
Interview dates: to be confirmed