Rough Sleeper Coordinator
Date Posted 16/11/2023
Application Closing Date 14/12/2023 23:59
Hours 36 per week
Location Ellesmere Port
This role is known internally as “Senior Move-On Coordinator.”
Everything we do aims to positively impact the lives of our social housing tenants and deliver on what matters to them and their communities. We provide safe, well-maintained, sustainable homes and deliver customer-focused services. ForHousing is a place where everyone can thrive and be themselves.
As part of our Housing Managed Contract team, you’ll ensure that people sleeping rough, who access stage 1 provision, achieve a positive move-on, away from the streets.
- STAR – through our partnership with STAR you can save money on everyday spending and make your money go further with discounts across a wide range of shops and products
- Smartech – purchase technology or white goods and spread the cost
- Wellbeing centre – gym discounts, exercise videos, mindfulness tools, nutrition advice, financial advice and more
- Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% on bikes and equipment
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to a 24/7 counselling and support helpline
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with homelessness services and providing move-on options. There may be weekend and evening working to meet the needs of service users
- Ensuring accommodation remains a safe, well-managed environment, prioritising the customers’ wellbeing
- Providing services in line with requirements of the service specification, being responsive to the local authority’s priorities
- Supporting with the implementation of clear protocols and procedures, collaborating with the Cheshire West and Chester Council Housing Options team
- Creating and collating statistical data in accurate reports, highlighting performance improvements and deficiencies
- Developing, managing, and reviewing support plans and risk assessments with customers
- Prioritising your caseload, and that of the team, to identify any issues of risk
What we’re looking for:
- NVQ level 2/3 in Social Care, or equivalent
- A good understanding of safeguarding
- Knowledge of homelessness legislation and practice
ForHousing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We especially welcome applicants from the Armed Forces community.
If you need any adjustments to be made to our recruitment process, please get in touch with the team on email@example.com
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if enough suitable applications are received.