Head of Customer Experience
Date Posted 24/11/2023
Application Closing Date 11/12/2023 23:59
Hours 36 per week
Salary £63,500 per annum (negotiable)
This role is known internally as “Head of Customer Experience (Complaints)”
Everything we do aims to positively impact the lives of our social housing tenants and deliver on what matters to them and their communities. We provide safe, well-maintained, sustainable homes and deliver customer-focused services. ForHousing is a place where everyone can thrive and be themselves.
As the head of our complaints team, you’ll build, lead, and deliver a sector-leading complaints service, prioritising customer experience and ensuring compliance with the housing ombudsman’s complaint handling code.
You’ll be customer focussed, ensuring the service is consistent, efficient, and easy to navigate, providing regular communication and updates to customers, ensuring they’re informed on the progress of their complaint.
- Hybrid working – some of your time can be spent working at home, or you’re free to spend more time in the office if you prefer.
- Agile working – we are outcome driven, so we empower you to do your best work, in the way that works best for you.
- STAR – through our partnership with STAR you can save money on everyday spending and make your money go further with discounts across a wide range of shops and products.
- Smartech – purchase technology or white goods and spread the cost.
- Wellbeing centre – gym discounts, exercise videos, mindfulness tools, nutrition advice, financial advice and more.
- Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% on bikes and equipment.
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to a 24/7 counselling and support helpline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and developing an exceptional multi-channel customer complaints experience.
- Ensuring compliance with the housing ombudsman’s complaint handling code.
- Leading on complex or emotive customer complaints.
- Implementing a team culture of case ownership, prioritising customer outcomes.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to learn and develop best practice.
- Training and developing the team to highlight customer focus, being empathetic and solutions driven.
- Preparing and presenting reports to stakeholders.
- Learning from complaints, to identify and address root causes, leading to service improvements.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience at a senior level in a customer experience/complaints role
- Experience working in a regulated sector
- Experience of root cause analysis, developing and implementing service improvements
ForHousing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We especially welcome applicants from the Armed Forces community.
If you need any adjustments to be made to our recruitment process, please get in touch with the team on email@example.com
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if enough suitable applications are received.