Date Posted 01/11/2023
Application Closing Date 29/11/2023 23:59
Hours 36 per week
Salary £26,338 per annum
Everything we do aims to positively impact the lives of our social housing tenants and deliver on what matters to them and their communities. We provide safe, well-maintained, sustainable homes and deliver customer-focused services. ForHousing is a place where everyone can thrive and be themselves.
As part of our Private Rented Properties team (ForLiving), you’ll provide a low-level maintenance and compliance service to our properties. This will include general handyperson tasks such as painting, lock changes, furniture installation, and property inspections.
- STAR – through our partnership with STAR you can save money on everyday spending and make your money go further with discounts across a wide range of shops and products
- Smartech – purchase technology or white goods and spread the cost
- Wellbeing centre – gym discounts, exercise videos, mindfulness tools, nutrition advice, financial advice and more
- Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% on bikes and equipment
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to a 24/7 counselling and support helpline
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring our buildings are safe and compliant
- General handyperson and cleaning duties
- Reporting equipment defects, and ensuring remedial work is completed
- Collaborating with stakeholders such as the local fire service, contractors, and tenants
What we’re looking for:
- Fire safety, building safety, and first aid skills or qualifications would be ideal
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A full, current driving licence – you’ll have access to a work vehicle
ForHousing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
If you need any adjustments to be made to our recruitment process, please get in touch with the team on email@example.com
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early, depending on application numbers.