Carter House, St. Helens
Carter House is a 15-apartment dementia scheme designed to give you access to the specialist care and support you need, or may need in the future.
You can enjoy:
- Security and peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with a dedicated and experienced on site support team managed by Methodist Housing Association (MHA)
- A community alarm service to ensure quick staff responses at all times
- Proactive interaction – staff will help you maximise your skills and interests
- Choice of apartment size – three flats are designed for two people, so you can stay together longer
- A dementia friendly environment – every detail has been thought out, from full wheelchair access to design and colour schemes
Interested in finding out more?
Please call the Independent Living Service on 0300 123 55 22 for a chat about the criteria and how we can support and advise you to make the move.