Home contents insurance

ForHousing insure the structure of your home but the cover doesn’t include what’s inside it, such as your furniture and personal belongings.

Replacing the contents of your home could prove very expensive. By purchasing Tenants Contents Insurance, this means your personal belongings are insured against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding / Escape of water
  • Accidental damage, if selected

We work with the UK’s largest insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in weekly/fortnightly/monthly instalments.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.

For more information and to apply online please click here or you can contact us on 0300 123 5522.


The policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited

Aviva Insurance Limited, Registered in Scotland Number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority