Some types of equipment can help you live more independently.
This equipment is different from minor adaptations and can be loaned to people by their local authority.
- Toileting equipment, such as commodes and bedpans
- Moving and handling equipment, such as mobile hoists and transfer boards
- Pressure relieving equipment, such as cushions
- Bathing equipment, such as bath seats and shower chairs
- Chairs and chair raisers
- Television amplifiers and vibrating alarm clocks
- Trolleys and tables
If you make an enquiry, you may be required to provide details about the person who needs the equipment or adaptations and their home in order for us to provide the correct advice and assistance.