Community Voice Fitton Hill
Community Voice are dedicated regional committees which meet quarterly, to monitor the delivery of Neighbourhood services.
Membership of the Community Voice is drawn from Board members, residents of the areas in which we operate and tenants. Community Voice oversee and support the delivery of services to tenants and make appropriate challenge where required.
Activities undertaken by Community Voice include:
- Performance monitoring
- Monitoring of the delivery of service plan outcomes
- Monitoring of the delivery of Neighbourhood Promises
- Monitoring of local budgets
- Contribute to the development of policies
- In addition, Community Voice manages the Community Fund which is used to support local groups and individuals who contribute to the sustainability of their neighbourhood and the delivery of the Wellbeing Strategy.
- Co-optees from local stakeholders are invited to attend meetings to provide their professional opinion to guide discussions and decisions. This includes representatives from the Local Authority, Police, Health Care providers,Schools, Fire & Rescue Services.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Voice member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judith has 27 years’ experience working within the NHS. Originally a physiotherapist, she has worked at senior management level within a variety of NHS settings and now works in a commissioning role. Her experience includes large scale service re-design and performance improvement to ensure high quality care is delivered that improves outcomes for patients. Judith chairs the Fitton Hill Community Voice. Outside of work, Judith is also Chair of Governors within a primary school.