One off activities
Be involved without the long-term commitment by attending one-off events or meetings to share your views.
The key priorities within the Community Impact Strategy are:
- Employment, education, enterprise
- Safe communities
You can get involved in events and activities that support these key priorities.
We will also hold an annual tenant involvement event, where tenants who are currently involved are invited to celebrate the successes of involvement and share ideas on how this can be improved in the future.
Attend a focus group
You can become involved by attending a focus group on a specific topic that is of interest such as:
- Homes - from repairs to paying your rent
- Neighbourhoods - from grounds maintainance to communal areas and caretaking
- Tenant - from tenant services to how we communicate
- Home ownership - from shared ownership, right to buy and leaseholders
We want you to advise us, challenge us and make suggestions which will help us improve our services. If you're interested in getting involved and want to make a difference, contact the team today.