Group disorder

This might involve groups who are causing criminal damage or threatening or intimidating residents.

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature we encourage you to report this to the police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety. You can also report this directly to us.

If you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can work together with you and the police.