Digital Inclusion Course
Starts 20th March - 11 day training course runs from 9:30 to 4pm
This course will be delivered by New Leaf.
Participants must be aged 19+ and bring proof of ID/age.
Participants must be in receipt of a work related benefit, or sign paperwork to state they are actively job seeking.
Content and qualifications:
This course will cover:
- L1 Certificate in digital skills
- IT user fundamentals
- Improving productivity using IT
- IT communication fundamentals
- Using the internet
- Using email
Level 1 certificate in Occupational skills
- Working as part of a team
- Leadership skills with others
- Working towards goals
- Communicating solutions to others
- Personal behaviour for success
- Developing personal skills for leadership